A walnut is a unique product that body needs. The unique walnut growing conditions in Ukraine give it the opportunity to get enough of a variety of useful vitamins and trace elements.
Some facts about the walnut:
• comprises a large number of trace elements: cobalt, iron, copper, phosphorus, fluoride, zinc, more than 20 amino acids, vitamins B, P, PP. The content of vitamin C in a walnut overtakes blackcurrant and even citrus so it is indispensable for human immunity
• does not allow normal cells to degenerate into cancer due to saturation of antioxidants
• despite the high calorie, has no effect on blood cholesterol
• has a positive effect on human mental activity. In ancient times it was called “food for thought”
• improves eyesight and restores strength
• fully replaces animal protein, so it is ideal food for vegetarians, raw foodists and people practicing yoga.
• normalizes gastric secretion irrespective of if it is lowered or raised.
• perfectly strengthens blood vessels of the brain.
• is used to treat thyroid diseases, as well as hypertension, anemia
• has antibacterial properties
• prevents the development of dental caries
We export: round walnut, calibrated, not calibrated, shelled, walnut halves, quarters, walnut crumb, amber walnut, pumpkin seeds, squash seeds, walnut seedlings
Our company offers wholesale supply of walnuts not only in Ukraine and also in the European Union and Russia.
Extra Class, Dark
Butterfly is walnut kernel divided into two equal parts and selected manually. In this case 90-95% of the nut - a butterfly whole, the remaining 10% - halves with size 2/3 of the standard halves. Usually walnut butterfly buy for immediate consumption. Also, they are widely used in medicine, in the production of peanut butter and cooking.
Extra Class, Bright
Water - 4.4 g Protein - 15.5 g Fats - 65 g Carbohydrates - 10.1 g Dietary fiber (cellulose) - 1.5 g Ash - 2.0 g
Quarters of Walnut Kernels
Quarters is a half butterfly or ¼ of the kernel shelled walnuts. In selected mass nuts contain 90% quarters with size from 8 to 18 mm, and 10% of large pieces of walnut kernels. Buy this fraction of walnut for direct consumption as well as for use in the confectionery and food industries.
Extra Class, Bright
Vitamin A (Beta Carotene) - 0.05 mg Vitamin B1 (thiamine) - 0.4 mg Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) - 0.13 mg Niacin (vitamin B3 or vitamin PP) - 1.0 mg Folic acid (vitamin B9) - 77 mcg Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) - 3 mg Vitamin E (tocopherol) - 23 mg
We offer to our customers high quality Inshell Walnuts according to UNECE Standard for Inshell Walnuts (DF-01). Inshell walnuts are classified in three classes defined below.
Mix of All
Walnut mix is a mixture of halves, quarters, large and small pieces. Usually we offer 30% and 50% mixes. Or it can be prepared as per customer's request.